17 March 2012

Day 4: Thrifting Fun




Fourth day without facebook, I am doing great!!
This morning I went for a ride along to do observation work for my Operations Management project. It was a lot of hard work, props to people doing deliveries!! It requires a large amount of strength & endurance. Motivation is important to maintain doing a mundane task. However, the perks are seeing different people's homes & seeing smiles on their faces when service is provided :)


After tagging along the morning shift, I went to MCC Thrift Store (at Fraser & 43rd) to find Postcards. So far I've been to the Dollar Rama, Dollar Giant, Baker Dozen Antique and couldn't find postcards that has a unique characteristic to it! But today, I bought 9 postcards for only $1.35! (super good deal!!) Usually, the cheapest I've found is 5 Vancouver scenery postcards for $1.00 (in Gastown). But here, they have the most different designs! Time for post-crossing =D






Seal the deal!